Thursday, May 01, 2008

My poor trees

Several months ago we received a letter from AEP/PSO telling us that their "tree trimmers" would be in our neighborhood to trim up the trees, some more, from the ice storm. This morning after I got back from the personal trainer they were on my street. I'm afraid of what I might find when I get home tonight. My poor oak tree has been hit so very hard from the ice storm that I don't know if it can take anymore and I'm going to have no shade in my west facing backyard.
At the same time the tree guys were there, here comes the trash truck. It was a busy street at 9 in the morning.

Last night I insisted that we start using the alarm system at night. The neighbor on the street behind us had their pickup stolen out of their driveway on Wednesday night and just a few miles away was the couple who were tied up and robbed in their house. Just a little scary.

No comments: