Thursday, May 22, 2008

Girl's Night

Had some old girl friends over last night for taco salads and chatter and wine. Some I had not seen in many years so I thoroughly enjoyed the talk. We had pic's of our families to share and stories to tell of our lives. It was like we had not been gone from each others life but a second. These ladies are from a defunct group called Beta Sigma Phi which is a social and service organization, not affiliated with college at all. Most of the ladies I have known for 20+ years thorough BSP but our group fell apart. They are very interested in getting a group up again, not as BSP though which is fine with me. I told them we would try to do this at least every month maybe as a book club or dinner club and they were very, very interested in that. I so miss friends, girl friends.

______________________________________________________________

DAVID COOK DAVID COOK DAVID COOK DAVID COOK DAVID COOK DAVID COOK
My Idol choice WON!!!

No comments: