Thursday, May 29, 2008

Weight and training update

I have been working very hard on my weight loss. I am not doing the walking thing during the week but I do it on Saturday's and that is about 2.5 to 3.5 miles of walking and/or jogging. I'm still the avid Jazzerciser and still with the personal trainer and I have made some significant progress. I started out in January and as of today I have lost 22 pounds. Since April 17 I have lost 6 inches, four of those inches in my chest, waist and hips. I was bench pressing 66 pounds and today I did 81 pounds. I also was able to do 15 girl push ups on 4-17 and today I did 30. My resting heart rate had a 40% improvement as well. My body fat has gone down 7% and my lean body weight is 1% higher. So since April 17, the day I started the personal trainer I've lost 4.2 pounds and that doesn't count the weight I did on my own. I'm so very excited and Tuesday I went clothes shopping and am wearing some 16's, larges and I feel sexy and beautiful again. Some of the things I have noticed are my dimples are showing again. It's the small things that make you really sit up and take notice. I have dimples...

No comments: