Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Flying update

She arrived in Chicago on time and was awaiting her connecting flight to NY (two hour wait) and was then told that her American Airlines plane was grounded. She called and was almost in tears because she was meeting up with her teacher and other students to fly together to Budapest. B was almost in tears as she was trying to tell me all about it but then suddenly she said she would call back. I was left wondering when the phone rang again and she said they found another plane but that it would arrive in NY allowing only 20 minutes to haul-ass to her connecting gate/flight and the other companions. So I was left waiting to hear if she had made it. I called the new hubby and he let me know that she did make it but is not sure her bag will follow. I will know more tomorrow.

No comments: