Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bowling 101

Last night was the final night for league bowling until fall. I bowled magnificently the first two games and really so did my teammates. I bowled a 151, 166 and then bombed with a 106, and I have an average of 140. We did so well that we took 2nd place overall. That was totally awesome and I ended up winning a little over $50. Not bad I think and we really did have a good time. The winning team, or a guy on the winning team had a 201 but his elation was short-lived as when he went to the back parking lot he and another bowler found that their cars had been broken into. What a total bummer, from way high to rock bottom. Poor guy. There is another fun league that starts next Thursday and I'm toying with the idea of doing it but I think I've talked myself out of it so I have my summers free for whatever I want to do. I will start back in the fall with this league. (I'll park in the front.)

No comments: