Thursday, January 14, 2021

Vaccine Tale

Guess what happened today!  I know I'm not quite 65 yet but I have some health issues, and I am overweight.  After I signed up and they listed me as tier 4 then I received another email that I was eligible now so I worked at signing up for a few days.  Last night I just kept refreshing and even though it said "no bookings available" I clicked it anyway and lo and behold a whole swath of openings were there and I grabbed one.  The only issue was standing outside for about 5 minutes in a cold wind and then once inside the long winding lines for about 15 minutes.  For normal people that isn't much but an obese person with a messed up hip and knee standing on concrete is excruciating.  BUT, I did it and now in 21 I go for the booster.  Good luck everyone.



 

No comments: