Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Is It Spring Yet!

These are photos from last spring but it's what I need right now, to look forward to spring and all that spring has to offer, flowers, green, warmer weather.  I am looking forward to the world opening up, hopefully, after more get the vaccine.  
Today I am glad to be inaugurating the new president into office.  He's not my guy but the other was DEFINITELY not my guy anymore and I'm ready for maybe some common sense coming from the television and the news.  I'm tell you from DAY 1 of his day in office the democrats and the press have dogged him to the point that he fought back and it really pushed the CRAZY to bubble up to overflowing.  Let's get back on the path of nice, of thoughtfulness, of kindness and reason again.
BRING ON SPRING!

No comments: