Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Neverending Meal Planning!!!

Is anyone else having trouble trying to come up with meal ideas.
Since we are trying to only eat takeout food once during the week THAT means I'm trying to meal plan CONSTANTANTLY.  OMG, this is making me crazy, especially when I'm also trying to diet meal plan.  The photo above is my new obsession of quinoa with vegetables and two over-easy eggs.  Can't seem to get enough of this stuff.  BUT, that's a lunch thing when I'm home.  I need more ideas for to-go food besides a package of lunchmeat.  I want, need to have it easy to grab and go.  I spend so much time on planning dinner that I don't want to think too hard on the lunch options.  But I regress, my problem right now is being creative in dinner planning.  I'm also trying to not eat so much red meat but I left with a lot of chicken and I don't want to have chicken every meal.  I also do try to do salmon once a week too.  Tonight we are going to have crab cakes, tomorrow night spaghetti with salad.  I think Friday we will do peel-n-eat shrimp at the cabin which leaves Saturday night.  I have so many cookbooks you would think I could just cook something out of them but I just don't use cookbooks anymore, which is why I'm getting ready to purge most of them.  I'm just rambling here about food that seems to be constantly on my mind.  You know it's the role of my marriage that I have, the meal prepper and I don't want to do it anymore.  It just makes me want to eat all the time. 

I haven't been, actually, I've been really good last week and so far this week.  But you know what the damn scale has not budged one damn ounce.  I am eating about 1200 calories a day and it is the same every single day I step on it.  What the hell is up with that.  Goodness I have gone off on a tangent.  

I have got to get a move on with my day.



 

No comments: