Friday, January 15, 2021

Vaccine Day 2

 Just a quick note to say I was really sore last night and a couple of Advil then back to bed and this morning feel right as rain.  I was sore yesterday when I got home but I was sore before I left the place.  It was a long line and walking on concrete which my hip and knees cannot handle.  Once in bed and asleep for a few hours I woke up and was very sore.  Actually, both of my shoulders were sore BUT that could also be from doing an upper body workout on Tuesday too and the shot just made it a bit worse.  My knees and hip screamed too but once I took the Advil and hit the pillow again, well, this morning I'm all better.  So we will see what the next few days hold but I suspect nothing but good stuff.

Don't be afraid my friends.  We have vaccinations for good reason.  I've been through chicken pox (have the scars to prove it), measles, hard measles, German measles, mumps, there is not one childhood ailment I haven't had, except polio.  I remember the sugar cube and the terror of polio.  Don't be afraid.  

No comments: