Saturday, January 30, 2021

Saturday Morning Laziness

Good morning.  It's Saturday and a rainy Saturday at that.  For some reason I don't remember the weather people forecasting rain but I'm okay with it because I'm not going anywhere and we truly needed it for spring. 
Today I bring to you pictures of spring birds, flowers, squirrels and my happy time of year.

I know it is just around the corner and if we can just get through without any snow I will be so very happy.  February can be some intense cold and winter weather and for sure some of the flowers need it.  I just want spring to get here so I can feel the warmth and sunshine on my shoulders again. 

I want to sit on my screened porch with the new fireplace and enjoy waking up to the birds singing and the sun rising.



We stayed in town this weekend so The Hubby can finish getting the invoicing ready for me to type tomorrow.  So I called out the forces, my girls to come over today and help me with yet another closet cleanout.  I also wanted to have Snicklefritz over to spend the weekend with us.  I miss that kiddo.  Last night we had dinner of fish sticks, crinkle-cut french fries, tossed salad and a dessert of ice cream sundaes.  We ate the sundaes while working on the jigsaw puzzle she and I started a few weeks ago.  For 8 years old she's very good at the puzzle thing and I so enjoy just chatting with her about school and her life.  Right now it's contained because of Covid but hopefully it will change soon so she can see her friends.  The only kiddo she gets to play with is 16 month old Min.  Min loves it but I'm sure Snicklefritz needs older playmates.  

Can you just feel the warmth of the sun here.

Thursday The Hubby got his first part of the vaccine and this next Thursday I go back for my booster.  Glad to have this over with and hopefully we won't have to do it every year like a flu shot but I suspect we will.



 

No comments: