Thursday, January 21, 2021

Just My Opinion

 Well, it's a done deal.  Honestly I feel relief and hopeful that the country can get back on track.  It just seems to have fallen off the rails and has been sparking along on the broken track for a while now.  Again, I will say that I do not look forward to Democrats heading stuff because every time they have been in office our business has taken big hits.  In fact when Obama was in by the end of 8 years we were close to closing the doors.  It was so hard.  And to be truthful since T (not EVEN typing his name) was in office we have done better in 4 years than in the 8 years before.  Even during this Covid thing we've done exceptionally well.  Demo's are not a friend to small business and we know first hand about that but hey, I'm willing to go for a change of guard now because I, like everyone else is tired of the CRAZY!  Okay, no more political stuff, I'm over it.  

Last night The Hubby FINALLY got through the vaccine portal and booked an appointment for his first shot next Friday!!!!! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!  He was so relieved.  I don't think I've seen him that giddy, every.  Rock on vaccine, let's get this immunity thing going and get the country, world back on it's rail!.

No comments: