Monday, August 02, 2021

It Takes A Village

I finally was able to finish this one on Saturday.  The plan was to work in the office but The Hubby just did not have time during the week to do the invoicing.  He was pulled in too many different directions, so I painted, knowing that my Sunday would be work.  But, first I had forgotten I was to watch little Min so her momma could go to mass and sing in the choir.  Her Daddy has been in LA performing this past week so we've all pitched in to help with the kiddo(s).  I don't like Hilary Clinton, never have and normally I would not quote her, but with these grandgirls I am making an exception.  She said, "It takes a village," referring to raising children and I am part of the village with my grandgirls.

"Follow the Yellow Arrow Road"
11x14 oil




 

No comments: