Monday, April 25, 2011

Chang Of Plans

Well this morning I was to get up, workout, and then go to work to meet the accountant. A night of taking Clayton outside numerous times, in the pouring rain, in my robe and muck boots and not being able to sleep left me sleeping in. Missed workout, accountant had a sick child so rescheduled. I decided to take the new artwork to the scanner and then to Daddy's to get some more clothes. Then to the nursing home to visit. He was not there, in physical therapy. So now I'm sitting at the dealership getting my oil changed. Totally not what I had planned for the day. Tomorrow is already changed too, as the accountant is coming and the hair appointment has been changed to Wednesday on behalf of the hair stylist. It is not even noon on Monday.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: