Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Art and My Happy Place

This is what keeps me a bit sane, my art:

First of all this is a bad picture of the painting but I was in a time crunch and it was still wet, hence the glistening paint. This is my contribution the the 5x5 show at the Tulsa Art Coalition Gallery downtown. The opening is May 5 at 5:55 p.m. and runs until May 21. All the paintings are $55. So come line up and buy something. The oldest has a mixed media one in the show too. I had the idea of eggs since last year and it turned out well.




Savage Art Gallery & The Gallery on Sixth is hosting the Alpha Rho Tau art exhibit again. The artist reception is May 5, 5-8 pm...uh just realized it is the same night as the 5x5. Hmmmm, oh well. I have 4 paintings in the ART show. The show runs thru May 16. The gallery hours are Tues-Sat. 10-5. Come on by the reception or the other times. EVERYTHING is For Sale!

1 comment:

Painting Tips and Tricks said...

Nice Paintings! i like the painting with the bridge, grass and lilies! great job!...daniel