Friday, August 17, 2007

I've Got News!

I've got news! The #1 daughter has given her notice at work where she has worked for 5 years and is coming to work for us. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!! The Hubby was very hesitant about this but I am all for it. First of all we need someone to man the phones while we are in Europe in October, that is reliable. Second, she is quite a organizationl guru and I so need it here in the office. Third, I NEED A BREAK, and this will give me the opportunity to come and go and go and go if I want to. I'm so ready to have some time at the house to organize my little room/office that is still in boxes after a year and a half. I'm very excited.

Other good news is that #2 daughter is home from California for a week. One of her friends is getting married and another friend had a baby in January or something like that and she has never seen the baby. So, our little girl is home. She looks great and I sure missed her. She seems very happy with her life and can't wait to go back. We're having a huge family dinner on Sunday to celebrate her visit.

This week has been filled with a lot of ups and downs - the funeral/memorial, my baby home, my **$$###??//^^#@@@ period that appeared on Saturday, #1 girl working for us. So you see the emotional roller coaster has been at my home this week.

No comments: