Friday, August 10, 2007

A Harried Friday

Even though today was not a payroll day I was still very busy, just not in the office. #1 daughter and I are hosting a bridal shower for her childhood friend tomorrow so today was numerous shopping errands to prepare. Luckily the house stays pretty clean since no kiddo's live here anymore and I have a girl that cleans every couple of weeks. Whew, that chore was done. Man, it was so hot geting in and out of the car running the errands around town. Well, over 100 today. So tomorrow I will hit the ground running as we, #1 and I are preparing the food for the shindig. I'm really looking forward to it as I love to throw parties. The only thing is that we are AGAIN missing a weekend at the lake place. This summer has been just shot what with trips and weddings. In fact, I have a wedding next weekend, one in September and one in October. I've spent a fortune on wedding gifts this year. Then in October we are going to Europe for 13 days and so fall will be half gone too and that is the best time of year for the lake and the peace and quiet.

No comments: