Saturday, June 04, 2022

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...

(Yes this is a few years ago!)

YUP to day I turn 66 years young!!!  Having a few friends over for dinner tonight, ala Olive Garden!  We went to breakfast, my favorite, FAVORITE meal to eat out!  He was going to cook but I insisted we go out, besides I didn't have any biscuits or hash browns for him to cook and I didn't want the mess left on my stove he can make...LOL!  I got up early this morning mainly because I was an absolute dreaming fool last night and they were kind of creepy dreams.  Really must not watch Stranger Things at bedtime!  I had my cup of coffee and waited for him to rise, hopefully not too late as I wanted breakfast and I have a meeting to go too and I needed to shower before we went to eat.  He got up, I showered and off we went.  I have a few things to do before I leave for my meeting and when I get back.  Well, best laid plans is I promptly popped the button on my jeans, it was literally hanging by a thread and spilled syrup all down my clean shirt.  So home we went and I threw the shirt in the laundry and sewed the button back on my jeans.  Next was clean out the bird cage because I could smell it from the hallway.  I quickly cleaned him out, tossed the clean shirt in the dryer and now I sit and wait.  I still have to go get gas in my car before I pick up Linda for our meeting.  Thankfully it's Saturday and the traffic should be light to head out south.  

Later today I plan on a NAP, watching more Stranger Things, a bit of Harry Potter (my fav) and cutting up tons of fruit for "fruit" shortcake.  I have fresh fragrant peaches, strawberries, blueberries and I think blackberries and will make whipped cream.  It's going to be a great day.  Yesterday was lunch with my two favorite siblings, Bro and Sis and we had a great time.  Another day another year older...Social Security is on it's way...LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...

No comments: