Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ladies Only

July of 2009 mother nature paid her last visit to my life.  I cleaned out the bathroom cabinet of the essential equipment, stored it away.  It had been a year before that, June 2008, since the last one.  The gynecologist had me tested last September to see if I might have a health problem when I told her that I was paid  that visit in July.  Well, guess what happened this Sunday...she has again decided to make an appearance in my life.  What in the heck is going on.  I have my yearly next month and I will have to AGAIN tell the doc about my little visitor.  This means I will probably have to have yet another ultrasound or something like that.  I certainly hope not.  Why can't I just cut that little lady out of my life for good now.  Hmmmph!     

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a few lady friends this happens too in their 50's and a year is not unusual apparently. So it may just be what it is - inconvenient!

Kelly said...

I went through a round or two with her too! Glad that is finally behind me. Good luck with your next exam!
Kelly