Monday, September 20, 2010

Frustration

I am frustrated and angry and just plain mad.  I want to see the musical Wicked that is going to be at the Tulsa PAC in November.  I didn't see it last year when it came through so this morning I have spent the past hour in telephone ring-around-the-rosie hell.  I just happened to get a flyer in the mail this weekend with wonderful pretty pictures and a phone number to call.  I decided I wanted to buy season tickets because we also have Beauty and the Beast and 9 to 5, plus Burn the Floor a ballroom dancing show I thought The Hubby might like.  I called the phone number listed for season tickets and it was an automated number that told me to call an 877 number for season tickets.  I called.  I wanted to talk to an actual person so I could get as close to the seats I wanted as possible.  The first time around I got an automated kind of person that was interactive, I asked to "transfer" and was connected to a live person.  I told her I wanted to buy season tickets and she told me that the phone number was only individual tickets.  She gave me the original number to call.  I thought well, I must have missed something in the message and called again.  Nope, didn't miss a thing.  I called the 877 number again and got a guy who was very helpful, but, no dice.  No phone number to call.  I decided to check out Celebrity Attractions and try to buy online tickets only to get in some kind of a loop there.  They are going to force me to go downtown and personally buy the damn tickets.  I am not happy but I WANT to see that show.

4 comments:

Char said...

it's so worth the trip

Flea said...

I've never been to Celebrity Attractions, but there's one right next to my house, 91st just west of Memorial. Could you head there instead of all the way downtown?

nanny said...

It's great.....go downtown!!!

Cindy said...

Sorry you were so frustrated. I hope you got the tickets? Be sure to check my blog on Tuesday. I've left something there for you!