Wednesday, October 29, 2008

United We Stand

This morning driving back home from Jazzercise I was listening to the talk radio and they were going on and on and on about Obama and McCain and yadda, yadda, yadda. When you try to watch television there are just non-stop political ads and the news is just full of this and that and garbage. I have just about had it. Enough is enough of the name calling, hair-pulling crap. I can not wait until this election and all that it entails is DONE and over. I only hope we don't have voter irregularities that might pop-up to keep this stuff floating around. The way the country is right now we need to get our country united and get back off this dirt road full of pot-holes we are on and back on the interstate and move forward. The drive this morning made me think of this song from my youth.


">

No comments: