Thursday, October 09, 2008

Short and Sweet

This will be short and sweet as I am in the middle of packing. I spent the day running around trying to get something accomplished but I'm still not packed. That is just not like me. I've changed, yes changed. I have lost the desire and intense need to be absolutely organized. Wow, what a realization I have discovered about myself. Anyway, back to the trip. We are leaving for New York tomorrow morning. The flight is 7am so I have to be in bed early tonight and up early, early to primp for the flight. We are going with our friends Kel and Bev. WHAT FUN! Today I skipped Jazzercise and just did the personal trainer, man I am going to be sore on that flight. Then I rushed home to get myself together so we could meet with our architect. We are finally ready to do the rest of the remodel of the house. When we bought this house we pretty much gutted it but we didn't touch the master bathroom/closets or the entry bath. The entry bath just needs a wall removed, floor, sink, toilet, paint or wall paper. It should be an easy task but the master will be a whole other tale. It will be a build out into the back yard encompassing the a new deck and attaching to the porch and an outdoor kitchen. We will have our own closets, and yes we do now but mine is tiny and very limited for my reach. We will have french doors in the master bedroom to lead out to the new deck with a hot tub. The Hubby is not too happy about the architects rendering as he included an in ground hot tub with a water feature attached. I LOVE IT! The Hubby doesn't like the sink, shower and toilet area at the other end of the build out but I LOVE IT. We'll see who wins this battle. HEHEHEHEHEHE!

I'll be out of pocket for a few days unless I find computer and time to blog. Will have pictures!

No comments: