Tuesday, April 15, 2008

...I'm peeved

I'm peeved at The Hubby. I'm really looking forward to my personal trainer meeting tomorrow and then I have to rush off to a doctor's appointment but The Hubby has made me sad about it. I forgot he has his stupid dance lessons on Wednesday and sometimes he likes to have me join him. I really don't like to go but he wants me to be there to learn the steps so we can practice. I don't like it AT ALL. It's so hard for me to dance with him with his two left feet although he is doing really well. I want to do my thing tomorrow and have looked forward to it and then he puts a guilt trip on me. I HATE it when he does that. It's just not fair. I didn't sign up for dance lessons, he did. I'm sorry The Hubby. I'm sorry. I'm trying to be into me for now in my life. It's time for ME!!!

No comments: