Friday, October 12, 2007

Thought Jumping

I just re-read my previous post and when I started the post I was going for writing about the Europe trip. My thoughts just seem to jump all over the place lately, even more so than usual. I just can't seem to follow through on a thought process and I used to be so very organized in my head. I used to keep lists and was very, very organized but I just can't seem to get it together. I think it has to do with the hormones and the change and whatever. Well, whatever just sucks because I feel like I can't hold onto a thought long enough to process it. I either want to sit and blank my mind out or just let the thoughts just go crashing through my mind. Man, I can't even seem to get the thoughts out here because my hands can't even communicate with my brain. I'm a very fast typist but I can't even coordinate that. I feel like I'm in a fog sometimes and even the other day I was pulling into a parking spot (thank GOD there wasn't a car in front of me) and instead of hitting the brake I hit the gas and jumped forward into the other spot. I don't even know what I was thinking at the time but this has got to stop. It's getting annoying all the jumbles in my head. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

No comments: