Monday, October 08, 2007

If I had done that...

Uh Oh! The Hubby has a major problem with little poles that are stuck in the ground. He came into the office after lunch and looked like a little boy that had broken his favorite toy. I don't know if anyone remembers, but he bought a brand new Avalanche in I think March. Well, he was in a parking lot backing into a space and WHAM!!!! He crunched the passenger side door and running board into that itty-bitty white pole that was in the ground. He said it sounded like someone running over crunching garbage cans. You think. He immediately went to get an estimate at the body shop we seem to have a standing account at, and decided to get the windshield estimate too that was damaged on the drive to Dallas. The window is about $300 but the other part of the estimate is not in yet. Now, if I had done that, he would have yelled and screeched and had a hissy fit, but I have NEVER, in any shape, form or fashion. I have only been in one little fender bender and I was rear-ended, not my fault and not much damage. So I hope I'm not jinxing myself by writing this down but if ever it happens I hope that he is not mean because I don't rag on him for all his little mishaps.

No comments: