Tuesday, June 27, 2023

And The Hits Just Keep Coming

I SWEAR TO GOD this family, and I mean ALL OF US, can't catch a break...ARGHHHHHH
Sunday afternoon Min and her Daddy took my car to OKC to hopefully bring Max and his Momma home, today.   So I am the one carless now.
It was just what the doctor ordered for all of us, Min to see her Momma and little brother and me getting some much needed rest as I'm still hacking and not feeling my best.  They got to see Cousins Jack & DeeDee, who they stayed with so much this past year during all this.  Min was so excited to see them, they are like another set of grandparents for her.  Then she and her Momma went for a mani/pedi, her first.  Suddenly Min's eye started swelling and not feeling great.  
Off to the ER as they were in the vicinity (LOL).
This little girl has pink eye.  Hmmm, her granddad has had an eye infection too.  They didn't classify his as pink eye but I bet it was from his cold.  I think it was basically a cold in the eye, now she has it.  What this might cause is a delay in letting them come home, riding in the same car together...ARGHHHHHH!  

On a good note, this little guy is MORE than ready to come home.  Max is just doing wonderfully well, his infection is gone and they've even scheduled him for the next surgery, the Glenn, August 3!  Then we get to start the childcare thing all over again.  I NEED this next month to be childcare free for me to rest and get healed.  I NEED them to be able to get another car so I have mine back.  We NEED to get this stupid limb off our house, Thursday is the target date, again.  I NEED to have everything start moving again, forward.  I NEED to get back to my studio and my oil paints.  I NEED this family to start getting some good news.  

(Oh, yesterday Bri's car has started having issues so it's in the shop and The Hubby is her driver today, taking her to work and bringing Snicklefritz here for me to watch.  Snicklefritz doesn't have camp this week so she is my sidekick with no car.  Tonight she is having a friend stay the night with us too! Should be fun, giggling 10 year olds!!!) 

Life is really full.
Look at that face and sitting up and all.  Can't wait to snuggle him.

No comments: