Friday, June 09, 2023

Max & Min

Well, this week took a turn.  First of all, Tuesday evening I took Snicklefritz to see The Lion King.  We went to dinner at In The Raw, hers and my favorite, then it was off to the show.  We really had a great time.  The next day they had to take Max to OKC to have his Gtube changed out.  There was a leak or something.  It was to be a quick turn around thing but it has turned into much more.  
Look ma, no oxygen thingy...sometimes!
Hence, we have had Min since Wednesday and with the AWESOME help of Snicklefritz it has been manageable.
Honestly she's been a lot of fun and probably would be better but someone is sick here.  Actually The Hubby has been sick and eventually went to minor emergency.  He has bronchitis.  That is hard to shake, I know as I had asthmatic bronchitis over 30 years ago and it took 2 years to beat it, and I'm NOT asthmatic!  Yes he is sick but yesterday morning about 1:30 in the AM I was jolted out of sleep by, "Granny, GRanny, GRAnny, GRANNY!!!!!"  I have never jumped up out of bed so fast.  Good LORD....I ran in there to her saying someone shut her door.  GOOD GRIEF!  I left the door open and told her to go back to sleep.  Surprisingly she did till about 6:30.  But that jump out of bed I realized my throat was sore and felt weird.  I was getting sick too.  DAMMIT!  I still have it this morning but after a cup of coffee and breakfast it is better.  I have a frog voice too.  I thought it might be strep but really doesn't feel streppy, feels viral something.  Even if I could go to the doctor I don't think an antibiotic would even be needed.  So we will see what tomorrow brings.  Don't feel too bad, just wrung out by a busy 3 year old.  I am sleeping good too which is important.  

No comments: