Friday, September 30, 2022

Birthday-Palooza Weekend

This beautiful lady (THE mother-in-law) left this world about a year and a half ago and is very much missed.  She would have been 95 years old today.  The past several years it had become custom to celebrate her birthday and we continue that tradition.
We continue the tradition for her and now there are two more (actually more) to the birthday celebration of September/October.  The sis-in-laws was the middle of the month and Biff's is the 24th and tomorrow is
SNICKLEFRITZ'S 10th birthday...
and Sunday is MIN'S 3rd birthday.  
Oh my goodness these babies.  My heart absolutely bursts with love for these two beauties.  They are more precious than gold or diamonds...they are my life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my darling girls.

Have to throw a bit of painting into this.  I finished this little jewel this week.  I had started it in the workshop a few weeks ago and have been struggling to get the head just right, s t r u g g l e d with it.  But, finally I liked it!  

"Brother Brian
9x12 oil on linen

No comments: