Friday, November 26, 2021

TRULY Thanks(giving)

We hosted the family Thanksgiving yesterday and it was a most awesome day.  We were missing a nephew and his family as he had heart surgery last week.  We were missing my bro-in-law's hubby who sadly lost his mother last week.  We were missing our little doggie, Clayton, and Mondo.  Most of all were missing my darling mother-in-law, Gloria and my Daddy.  The nephews also lost their mother a few months ago.  My brother and his family were not able to attend either as they are staying close to home with his new grandbaby.  Too many Covid, flu and RSV germs floating around for comfort there (I so understand that!)  

It has certainly been a very hard time for this family the past year and being able to hang with everyone, to celebrate what we are truly thankful for is, well, just wonderful.  
These girls....Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.  

No comments: