Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday This-n-That

It's Saturday morning, early, like 6:30 and I'm up.  Tried to sleep in but the carpel tunnel would not let me.  We decided to stay in town this weekend and just do stuff in town.  It worked out better anyway as B has another baby shower and she kind of wanted me to be there.  I am glad to go!  The Hubby and I thought we would use today to go shopping for the outdoor furniture but we got with it yesterday and found some.  We/I have been to several stores and online stores looking for just the right thing.  Jack Wills, Sam's Club, Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Seasonal Concepts, Mathis Brothers, finally we went to Amini's Galleria yesterday.  That was our final stop and lo and behold the best selection for what I wanted, and they were having a sale too, like everyone else!  I would have pictures but my phone-camera, even though I emailed them yesterday, still has not come through.  (Have got to update this dang phone!)  We bought a glider love seat, two bouncy easy chairs, round dining table with two swivel chairs and two regular chairs, three bar stool chairs and a cafe style small round table-red.  It is to go with the Pier One chairs I bought a few weeks ago, faux wicker and brightly colored!  Woo Hoo, I'm so excited!  We don't have them yet because the concrete is not stained yet and we are waiting for the concrete-stainer-guy to get back to us.  Almost done!!!!!!

Well, that is just all I have to say today.  It's still hot but this morning is glorious outside.   Everyone have a great weekend and I will be back tomorrow...hopefully with more to say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morning! :-D Sounds like a fruitful day . . . I bought a pair of sunglasses, a funky watch, and a long cotton maxi-dress to wear about the little log house!