Sunday, May 01, 2011

No Photos

There will be no photos posted here for a few days as my sweet little Cannon PowerShow A620 took a tumble down the driveway on Friday as I was snapping pic's of the giant steel arbor being hoisted over our house.  Actually, the last photo the camera took before it died was the arbor in place (actually 2.5 tons.)   I had gone out to take more snapshots of the giant crane disassembling and the camera just fell out of my hand and hit the concrete with a thud leaving the lens jammed and the camera screaming until I could turn it off.  Poor little baby.  The little guy has been to France, England and Ireland, now, no more travel time.  I'm researching the options for a camera to take its place.  A friend bought the Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera and loves it.  It has the same swing out screen that I love and it still uses regular batteries.  The Hubby told me to get it and I think I will, today.  Happy Mother's Day to me!

2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Sounds like your camera had a good, productive, life. Now you have a reason to replace it, which can be a good thing. (I tend to go off and leave my cameras at restaurants and they are never seen again).

Kay said...

Good luck with your new camera! I just bought the Canon Powershot 30IS and I like this one, too. I just have to learn how to use it.