Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm HERE!

I'm finally here and having the best quiet time. The place is absolutely beautiful and so far lives up to my expectations. I'm walking the beautiful grounds and taking a lot of pictures to share of my adventure. It's funny to eat dinner and sit next to mother and daughters (there have been two sets) and eavesdrop on their conversation of calories and working out and just diet crap. I would worry about those kinds of discussions. Oh well, I don't do the "D" word but I do watch what I eat and that is quite easy here as there is healthy food in abundance. Lots of fish dishes, fruit, egg white omelets and ton's of water. Not a carbonated drink in sight and that will be my hardest thing as I do love a Diet Pepsi at least a couple of times a week. Toodles all and I will share later....oh.....quick funny story...

I decided after dinner last night that I needed to brush the chicken pesto out of the fronts of my teeth so I went back to my beautiful cabin/room and grabbed my toothbrush out of the ziploc bag. I reached in the stuffed bag and grabbed a small white tube and squirted it on my brush. Putting in my mouth and scrubbing my first reaction was there was no fizzing or bubbling. My first thought was Preparation H and I was right. I quickly spit and sputtered and ran lots of fresh water through my mouth and found the real toothpaste and brushed all the junk out of my mouth. The only reaction was a little numbness on my lips.....lol, lol, lol...

1 comment:

LiveLee said...

OMG!!!That is too funny!!

i really have to read the tubes and be careful, once i almost treated a yeast infection with prepH. glad i caught that one!!