Saturday, September 23, 2006

My Daddy and Victoria

Today my sister and I took my Daddy to the mall. My sis needed a new bra so here we go to Victoria's Secret. Boy what a hoot. Daddy standing around the store looking at bras and lace panties was hysterical. Then Dana made her way to a Express to look at pants and I went to Coldwater Creek. He was a trooper and was patient till we went to the gourmet cooking utensil store and found a sampler of Jack Daniel's coffee and Southern Comfort coffee. He's so funny. He's now making sounds about taking a cross country drive to see his half-sister. My Bro and I and are OK with the idea but Sis is having a really hard time dealing with it. I convinced her that he needed to do it to retrace trips he and Mother used to make all the time. He will be OK and honestly I'm ready to stop worrying about stuff.

No comments: