Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hmmmmmmm!

Well, I don't know what to think about my last posting just a few hours ago. I think I'm just having a bad day. I sat in the drive thru at the bank waiting for my depost slip back and I felt tears roll down my face. I must be PMS'ing or something. I can't seem to get out of the doldrums today. The day started off good but somewhere at the lonely office it happened. Could be that I sit in a windowless office, at a very messy desk, waiting for the phone to ring (which it only rang 3 times today), doing nothing! Yes that could be it. I think I need to change my wallpaper on my computer screen because it is of my family, my mother and father and the rest of us last year at their 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration. That could be a big clue to the sadness I am feeling right now in my life. I want to go out to dinner. I want to have people come over to my house and just laugh with me. I want to go somewhere. I want, I want, I want.....I don't know. I just can't do this anymore today. I've got to shake it off.

1 comment:

Kellyology said...

I've been restless this week as well. For me I can totally blame it on hormones, but damnit I refuse to get back on the hormones; they were worse!