Sunday, January 01, 2012

366 Days

Happy New Year to one and all.  Welcome 2012 it has got to be better than 2011, at least for me. 

This year I am going to "try" to blog every single day of the year, 366 days.  It is a leap year.  It is a huge task but I am going to do it.  I've got big plans for me this year.

  • Blog every single day of 2012
  • Read as many books in 2012 that I did in 2011 (56 books)
  • Start the eating thing and tracking my food (smaller plate)
  • Ramp up exercise
  • Continue the painting and prepare for my own show this spring!!!!!
There that should do it.  Now here are some pictures of the weekend.


The Hubby burning the massive amount of leaves that have fallen this fall. 
He started the process early Saturday morning but the wind decided to kick up and he stopped.  This morning he's back at it with the calm morning. 
Clayton watching the process.   
He really wanted to be with his daddy but didn't like the leaf blower.

Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow. I just committed to posting every day in January, not the entire year. You go, girl!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Good for you, I'll read all your posts. And comment on most.

Julie H said...

That's a lot of books!! I like to read too :)

Too bad you couldn't mulch the leaves but that is a lot!

Mamarazzi said...

sounds like a great plan for 2012. i love the smell of burning leaves. your pup is adorable!

Happy New Year!!

if you need help on blogging everyday, join in on one or more of my link parties, just to fill in the gaps between real life posts!

Leanne said...

Wow. I thought my wanting to blog ever OTHER day was ambitious. Good luck! Oh, and I love the pictures!

Robbie K said...

I am impressed by your commitment! I am hoping to blog every day in January...after that we will see...