Thursday, March 02, 2023

Maximilian Update

Well, we don't have good news for little Maximilian today.  He has been doing so well but hit another speed bump in his journey for home:


"We’re not going home tomorrow. Not going home Monday. Not going home anytime soon. He’s not tolerating his feeds, his episodes of emesis cause bradycardia and that’s just not okay….and there’s lots of discussion happening on what the plan is and that’s all the information I have. He’s still doing well, considering.

Please pray though. Just when I think we’re in the clear, we hit another road block.
I’ll be honest and share that I’m struggling especially hard today. It feels like a nightmare that I can’t wake from. I miss my family, I miss my friends, I miss my job, and I miss my cats. And I worry about Minerva. And I just can’t bare the thought of my baby struggling any more than he already has. "

No comments: