Wednesday, August 03, 2011

To Be Inspired or To Not Be Inspired

With all that is going on in my life I'm feeling very uninspired.  I love, LOVE to paint but lately I'm not feeling it.  My mind is in such a drag that can't do it.  I still do class work but that is just about it.  I want to sit in my chair and do absolutely nothing.  It could also be the heat that is keeping us all indoors too.  I won't complain about the heat because I like summer and besides I'm saving my complaining for winter, which I so hate.  I've decided to try and find some inspiration.  Not real sure how I'm going to do it but I will dammit! 

The next few weeks I'm going to have some time at home.  My room has become a pit and over run with paintings, books, shoes and piles and piles of papers, mostly Daddy stuff.  The first task will to be to clean it up a bit, get organized.  I need room.  Soon, very soon, the new bathroom will also be done and we can finally move back into that area.  Probably because my guest room is my closet that has me bummed too.  Can't seem to get my house together either with all the chaos that is remodel hell. 

Maybe the chaos that is my home will help the chaos that has become my life. 

No comments: