Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Talk

Okay, I'm drawing the line now.  A few blog posts ago I mentioned that I had a conversation with my mother-in-law about her, well, uh .....regularity and all that is involved with it.  Oh my goodness.  I just got off the phone with her and the conversation, yet again has revolved around to her regularity.  She was quizzing me on which fiber I use and The Hubby's brand.  Oh my, that is just not right, is it?  I love her dearly but I may have to draw the line on The Talk I'm having with her, regularly. 

3 comments:

Janie B said...

If it makes you feel uncomfortable, you should tell her. However, she obviously feels comfortable discussing it with you, which is a compliment, really.

Kay said...

On the other hand, I agree with Janie that she obviously loves you very much and is comfortable about talking to you about those intimate details and concerns.

Char said...

LOL yeah, not something I want to know about another person