The floor is wet, not because of the several hour long rain but because we cleared off everything on the screened porch to wash the pollen off the floor. I was having problems just sitting there, choking and coughing as the pollen laden floor was stirred up. It's nice that we had help and it didn't take long. I was afraid I would have a horrible headache after we were through but I'm fine. It's too bad this is the last weekend we will be spending here until close to the end of June when we get back from our trip.
Now on to the clematis. I was reading up on my camera, a Cannon A620 PowerShot and realized that I can do macro on it. I also found out I could get lenses to help with that little task. So I am playing around with the lens and the little button that says macro. Fun I must say. May allow for some great pictures to paint.
I've had to stop the cleaning up process in my room for the weekend but I've made tons of progress in getting it done. Here is a before and sort of in between. I should have it clean spik-and-span by the end of the week, in time for my cleaning lady to put a spit polish on the floor that is not surprisingly dusty under all that junk. I have vowed to have it all done before we leave on our trip and I believe it will be done!