We are now 10 days on the countdown for our trip and I've got so much to do.
- Make keys for house sitters who will stay in our house while gone
- buy sample meds, Dramamine, Aleve, toothpaste
- pickup travel documents, passports
- camera, digital disks (find the one I already bought)
- bird food (one less-lost Neo yesterday)
- finish organizing my room (today!)
- buy travel guides and maps of Ireland
- measure suitcase
- Kindle - charged and books ready to read
- IPOD - charged and music ready to listen too
- endless bullets that I can't think of right now.................................
- Power of Attorney for my Daddy and his legal papers for his surgery
My mind is just full of stuff right now, so much so that I can't even put a thought together. Today I will stay home again and "hopefully" finish my room organization. Tomorrow I need to go get the temporary power of attorney for my daddy to give to my Bro for Daddy's surgery. Daddy will have his post-op next Tuesday and then two days after we leave he will have his hip replaced. I'm trying not to dwell too much on that. It will be bad enough that I will be gone, don't need to make myself crazy about it. He will be in good hands with Bro and Sis.
On a good note! Next Thursday is my birthday!!!! YEAH!!!! JUNE 4th!!!! Not too keen that I will be 53 but that's okay. The main thing I want to do is eat sushi at In The Raw! Love sushi and I've done that since I turned 50 on my birthday. We might go see Better Than Ezra at Flytrap too but will play that one by ear as I have seen them before. I don't want to do anything too stressful that day. I will have my nails done, hair done and be ready to relax, if I can two days before travel. Might be a little antsy. I was reading the travel stuff and realized that I may have to deal with some high places, but I think I can do it and I want to. I may cry and have a little mini-breakdown but I need to do it to show I can, to an extent. Heights are not my friend. It was not pretty at the Eiffel Tower.
Is it just me or is Blogger having some issues! I'm getting kind of tired of it.