Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Thankfulness

I am not going to do the usual Black Friday Maddness hitting the malls and stores for the good deals this year. Actually, I haven't done that in a few years instead choosing to go to the cabin. This year we are still in town and plan on staying here mainly because we are still grand dog sitting.
MONDO LUIS SHEPLEY



I'm also sick with a stupid head cold and it is confined in my HEAD! I really don't feel bad but just sleepy. Last night Mondo got me up twice and The Hubby once to go outside, so sleep is something I will catch up on today along with my mountains of my laundry that have accumulated. The Hubby does his own so it is MY laundry. Tomorrow I have to go to a bridal shower too that I really don't want to go too, but I MUST.

Okay, now back to the thankfulness of the day:

  1. I am thankful for my life in general
  2. I am thankful for The Hubby: he does his own laundry, his own ironing, cleans up after dinner, makes me laugh, loves me
  3. I am thankful for my two beautiful girls that give me joy to no end
  4. I am thankful for my Daddy, Bro and Sis (even though she can royally piss me off)
  5. I am thankful for my friends
  6. I am thankful for my in-law family; I couldn't have paid for a better Mom-in-Law or Bro's in law
  7. I am thankful that the path in life I have chosen to walk down was the right one for me, that it has given me such an abundance of love
  8. I am thankful for the beauty of a spring morning (which I can't to see again)
  9. I am thankful for the influences in my life that supported me in everything I have accomplished in my little life
  10. I am thankful!

No comments: