Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS
It's Christmas trees, presents, ribbon, food and butterfly wings.  Last night was great fun at the nephew's with The Hubby's family.  Little Min had a lot of fun just with the box alone.  
Dinner sitting with her Great Aunt Char.

Only one little hiccup when the sweet little dog, Penny took a snap at Min's cheek but it's only a bruise, thankfully.
me and my girls (Min's momma is the photographer!)

Decided to vamp myself for the festivities and took a quick pic because I knew the curl wouldn't last and I was right.  I even used mousse and hairspray to no avail.  My hair just wants to hang mostly limp.  Not bad for 65 don't you think.  

MERRY CHRISTMAS  dear friends and a Happy New Year!  Let 2022 be the year of new beginnings (and a new hip) and brightness.

 

No comments: