Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Goodbye 2021(2020), Hello 2022

Goodbye 2021...so long, see you NEVER again...
Gosh, what a couple of years we've had.  I'm hoping the new year is a lot of good stuff and look forward to seeing 2020-2021 in the rear view mirror.  Let's move on to a new hip, more weight loss, maybe getting into some more national art shows and finally RETIREMENT!!!  

I leave you this year with more food pics.  I'm continuing the weight loss journey, albeit it with a few hiccups but I'm still working on it.  

pork chops with mushrooms, chard, white wine, splash of cream

pork tenderloin stuff with cream cheese and jalapeno's, mixed veggies and mashed cauliflower

Today I'm off to the office after a couple days spent at the studio.  I was busy working on a painting for the friend that passed away, Patti.  She contacted me in November, just before Thanksgiving, asking if I could possible paint this blue bird picture she sent.  It was taken in her sisters backyard.  I have no idea if she was giving it to her sister or keeping it for herself but I had it started and it was just staring at me
in the studio, so I decided I had to finish it.  
Not sure if I will name it but I do plan on giving it to her husband at some point when I know he's in a better place.  It might be too much right now.  

Happy New Year my friends, till we meet again next year, 2022
Carla


 

No comments: