Wednesday, May 05, 2021

I Said NO MORE

I THOUGHT I said I was done with loss, whether it was human or furbaby, but I guess my request was not heeded.
This magnificent boy was Mondo.  He was my first granddog and today he crossed over the rainbow bridge.  
Mondo was with them at the beginning and no truer, loyal dog was there.

I'm not a big dog fan but this guy had my heart.  

Little (ha) Mondo was found on a deserted jobsite in Rose, Oklahoma by a friend of our oldest.  He was a puppy, extremely thin, flea and tick infested.  He was dumped.  But luckily that friend snatched him up and he was brought to town, tended to and adopted by B&B.  
This boy was so tender, loud when needed, but so tender.
He was the same age as our dear Clayton that we lost last week and they were such buddies from the beginning.  


Oh how I'm going to miss the sweetness he doled out when I went to their house.  

For a puppy that was dumped he ended up with the best family ever, loved so much, and gave him the best life he could live.  He was part of their family and will be sorely missed.  Too many tears are flowing lately and I so worry about Snicklefritz and how she is handling so much loss, her Great-papa, her Mimi, our Clayton and now her precious Mondo.  
 

No comments: