Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

 Yes, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to one and all this rainy, thundery, dreary Sunday.  It would be nice to be able to sit outside and soak up some much needed healing sun warmth but MOTHER nature had other ideas today.  Today I celebrate all mother's everywhere, here and gone.  
Here's to sweet Susie and her multitude litter of kittens.  She was the best little momma kitty we had growing up.

Here's to my oldest on her 2nd Mother's Day with sweet Rio.

Here's to one of the best mother-in-laws a girl could ever want.  I love Gloria dearly.  To a grand lady who raised three honery boys to three great gentlemen.  At nearly 88 years old she has got it going with grace and love and tenderness.  

And to my momma, Carol, who showed my brother, sister and I the world is out there for us to grab.  She taught us the love of cooking, gardening, reading, laughter, how to enjoy the small things.  She gave us the world.  I miss her every single day but I know she is not suffering anymore as she was.  She is at peace.  Her memory will be passed down to the grandchildren and great-grandchildren.  




No comments: