Monday, October 06, 2014

Sleepless, YET AGAIN!

Sleepless in Tulsa, YET AGAIN!  Last night I dropped off to sleep about 11:30 but 12:30 my bladder decided, "UP, UP, UP!" So I obeyed but when I hit the pillow again it was toss and turn, toss and turn.  Then The Hubby's cell phone he left in the living room kept dinging with text messages.  Until finally at 2:30 (yes, I tossed and turned that long) he woke up and I told him about the phone.  Who the HECK was sending him texts at that time.  It was a group one from some of the dance people.  Figures.  Finally, about 3:30 I drifted off but of course the cell phone alarm goes off at 4:45 for us to get up and work out.  EGADS!  I thought I could roll over and dose off but the living room television was then on and LOUD and the bathroom light left on and the ceiling fan had been turned off......I'M UP ALREADY!  

This will be a long day as I'm watching Rio from 8:30 till about 2:30 while her momma teaches.  Plus The Hubby is having his dance partner and her mother over for practice and dinner, so that means, I have to clean house.  Fortunately we are having Papa Murphy's Pizza so that is easy yet the house,  THE HOUSE!  It will all work out.  My plan today is that I will pick up Rio as her momma has to take a cat to the vet who is sick.  We will come back to the house and Rio can play with her "truck." 
She runs through the house with this thing ninety to nothing.  The house is big, wood floors and she loves it.

This picture was from a year ago, on Rio's 1st birthday.

Last Wednesday our little precious package turned 2.  Her great-grandmother, MiMi had her birthday the day before and Rio's mommy's was the Wednesday before.  September is full of birthdays for us, sister-in-law included.
Saturday they had an official party to celebrate!


1 comment:

Linda Kay said...

I'm sure you will have a wonderful time with Rio, and you will find the energy to spend with her. Good luck sleeping tonight!