Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring is in the House

Good morning all.  Today is the first day of spring and I am oh so happy about that.  In fact the plan for the day is to get my garden started with potatoes, onions and lettuce.  Later in the afternoon when the temps rise that is where I plan on being.  

Yesterday was not a good day for me as I spent most of the night before in agony with my stomach.  My goodness I don't know what it was but I was SICK!  I most of yesterday in bed and the little girls room.  Today I woke up after a fabulous nights sleep feeling new again and my three day headache is finally GONE.  Of course I slept in too so missed yet another workout session, in fact two of them since I missed Wednesday too.  But next week is another week and I will be back at it full force.

Tuesday I signed my big project painting!  

And on Sunday I started and finished my 5x5 for the 5x5 show at the Tulsa Art Gallery in May! 

1 comment:

Sweet Tea said...

Glad you're feeling better - just in time for SPRING!! Beautiful painting!!