Sunday, February 02, 2014

Snow, Snow, Snow

We were just minding our own business at the cabin this weekend when the weather peep's starting ranting about SNOW!  They weren't kidding.  I told The Hubby that I wanted to get up early and head home so I could go see Daddy.  We were on the road by 8:30 but nearly an hour later when we hit Tulsa we were facing this...I never made it to Daddy's.
then about 20 minutes later after we got all snug inside the house I took this photo.  It's even deeper now.  GOOD GRIEF!  Enough already!  There is the threat of more on Tuesday and the end of the week.  Guess I had better keep the snow boots quite handy this week! 
And to think I was sporting these lovely shades just the first of last week.  I am a sad girl now! 



3 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I'm glad you got home today but sorry you didn't get to see your dad. We are just hanging around the house.

Beryl said...

Good thinking getting on the road early. A little north isn't so bad, but we still got more snow than the news said to expect. Cute sunglasses!

Kay said...

This has been such a challenging winter for all you mainlanders. Our daughter keeps telling us how bad it is in Chicago.