It's that time again...Random 5 Friday!
1. Wednesday I made a delicious and low cal dinner. It really started out as a marinade for a Spicy Roasted Cauliflower but it was suggested in the recipe that the marinade could be used for other veggies or meats...chicken!
So I marinated chicken breast in the left over marinade from the cauliflower dish and then grilled the chicken. SO yummy!
1 Tbls veg oil
1-1/2 cups plain Greek Yogurt
1 lime, zested & juiced
2 Tbls Chili powder
1 Tbls Cumin
1 Tbls garlic powder
1 tsp curry powder (my new FAV!)
2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp black pepper
2. Finally, FINALLY I got some personal time in front of MY easel at home and finished this beauty. It's called "Stained Glass." I've been watching some online art classes and am so ready to be creative.
3. Massage is good! Facial is good! Reflexology is good! Mani-pedi is good! Yes, Thursday was the day of me, Queen for the day! Painting in the morning and then being pampered all day long, now that is what I'm talking about. Actually, massage is good for you and I do all of these things every 4 weeks!
4. While laying around Thursday I began to think about the young me. Yes, must have been wishful thinking that I could stop time while being pampered. Anyway, I am in the middle of helping to plan for my 40th class reunion and as usual I start thinking about days past. I thought about the kind of person I was back in the day. I think everyone liked me. I was a likable person and have been told that I was one of the sweetest people they knew back then...awwww. My question that has crossed my mind many times over the years, especially in the tender-age-years is, why didn't I get asked out more. Did I give the impression that I was stuck up, was I not popular enough, not cute enough...oh, sometimes it just makes me crazy...have to stop it! NOW!
5. I HATE snow...did I say that already.