Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cuteness

Okay the title is a bit misleading from this photo...no wait...we are cute!  Briana and I were in attendance at the annual My Furry Valentine.  She has been on the board and part of Street Cats, a local cat rescue for several years.  My Furry Valentine is the their huge fund raiser event and it was Sunday.


Saturday night we again kept Rio.  I was a bit scared it was going to be rough with the sleeping thing but was had a great time with her only waking once in the night for about 5 minutes.  She did through a hissy fit at bedtime but once down, she was down! 
This was morning breakfast with waffle and banana!

Don't you LOVE this little jeans vest.  It belonged to her mother.  I can't remember who gave it to us but I think my mother bought it for Briana.  I dug it out of the trunk for Rio and it is darling on her.
She found her little shelf that has her puzzles and books.  She loves books, PERFECT, we do too! 

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Your granddaughter is a cutie. Good for you having a shelf for her with books. I just love to see little kids with books.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Love the picture !
Sweet little Rio, you can tell she is content amd happy to be at gran's house :)
~Jo