- Oatmeal...yum it is good! I'm adding it back to the diet along with the bacon I eat in the mornings. Not at the same time. I plan on adding it every other day.
- Why can't I sleep past 5 am in the mornings anymore. It's kind of frustrating really. I want to sleep in but my body starts giving me problems and so I'm up. The carpel tunnel in both of my hands, my bladder and then the mind starts firing up and I'm awake! I can't even stay up late at night, the majority of the time. It's all I can do to stay awake for the 10 o'clock news and weather. That is probably why I am up early huh! Oh well, I will go with the flow. At least I can get stuff done in the mornings, my most productive time of the day.
- Coffee, do you drink it. It's funny that when I was in my teens I just detested the taste of it but loved to smell it. My parents would drink it at all times of the day and in the evenings they would have a cup while watching TV. We kids knew how to fix it for them and it was great fun to prepare and take it to them. Daddy liked two sugars and Momma liked it black. Aww, the smell was delicious but YUCK! Grandma used to have coffee candies that I loved and wished coffee tasted like it. Then, in 1979, I was pregnant with our first child, daughter, and The Hubby would fix his coffee and the smell again tempted me. I again tasted it and wow, YUM! Oh my goodness, I craved the stuff but knew that it was probably not good for me. So to protect the baby I would buy decaffeinated coffee and replace the regular coffee, he never knew and I got to have my cup of coffee a day. After that I loved it and still love it.
- Cold weather, snow, sleet, ice, I HATE IT ALL! No I will never, EVER live in Colorado or go snow skiing. I am an beach baby! I love the sun and hot and blue and green and COLOR!
- Lost in my car. I have a necklace that I have worn for YEARS and everything is very special on it.
Friday, January 03, 2014
Random 5 Friday
I think I may have done this yesterday but here we go again! It's another Random 5 Friday. Why not join in!